Welcome to the blog of Rasam Production's Rob Shaw (The Producer), charting the evolution of the opening to the new feature film "Wrenched", jointly produced with Sam Pollock (The Director) and Asa Newmarch (The Cinematographer). Here is a link to our final cut! There are various short videos and vod/podcasts right here on this blog! Enjoy, and please feel free to comment/add suggestions! Remember there are links lists on the side of this blog to make it easier to navigate to useful posts!

Sunday 20 March 2011

Evaluation Question 5

Evaluation Question 5: How did you attract/address your audience?


Here is our latest rough cut in which I explain how we addressed/attracted our audiences. I used the annotation tool on Youtube to do this and I think it worked really well!

Throughout the course I have been updating this blog and posting links to any recent videos such as Rough Cuts or Behind the Scenes which I had uploaded to Youtube. I then posted them to Facebook and recieved feedback on any piece of work which I then tried to improve as best I could; using the feedback. Using this we could get family and friends to give us feedback which we could then screenshot and give as evidence, there was also a larger audience on Youtube in which we could do the same but appeal to a larger audience.




I have embedded our final cut here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure your comments are appropriate!